These fabrication kits are designed to be shipped anywhere and are the
easiest way for you to enjoy these screens in just a few short steps.
Now you are ready to enjoy your new solar window screens.
- Step 1: Remove the solar window screen kit from the shipping tube.
- Step 2: Roll the screen out flat on a level surface area.
- Step 3: Connect the frames on each side.
- Step 4: If a center bar is included, easily connect it between the two frames.
The clips just fall into the frame grove.
- Step 5: Simply roll the screen in with the roller supplied.
Starting in the middle of the screen area is the easiest (use the roller to presss the screen and rubber spline into the screen frame) and roll back and forth until complete.
- Step 6: Press the spline in the corners with a screwdriver and trim if necessary.
Note: These solar screens have been designed to be very easy to assemble,
but a handy man in your area can also help with these projects as well.
Installing Your Solar Screen Kits
Solar screens can be install either with turn clips or mounted through the
screen frame and to just about any surface.
Here is an example:
- This screen has been installed with the turn clips into a stucco surface.
- This screen has been install with the turn clips into the metal frame of the window.
Note: Screwing into the metal frame of the window can be the easiest
application. However, you should only screw into the frame at least a 1/2
inch away from the glass surface area.